Uuuuuuugh!
That's how I feel right now. It's hard to even motivate myself to write this post.
Here are the things I want to do:
1. Find a dramatic scene
2. Write this post
3. Look up theatrical agents to email so that they see my picture and say to themselves, "Whadda we have here?? Who is this girl?! She's the next big thing I tell ya! Quick! Get her in here, see! I hafta meet huuuh!!" (I hope that you were able to imagine that this agent is an old-timey agent, with pomaded hair, a cigar, a tweed vest, and a pinky finger.)
4. Return 2 emails I've been meaning to return for soooooo long
Here are the reasons why I am not getting these things done:
1. I have a headache and it's well known that when one has a headache one is a big baby who must be pampered and is off the hook from doing anything productive. Aren't headaches great?
2. I'm depressed that I haven't been very productive this week. So now I'm fighting fire with fire by continuing to not be productive. Because that makes total sense right?
3. I just. . . uuuugh. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment