Saturday, August 9, 2008

beachy keen

I went to the beach yesterday. These are a few of the things I heard . . . you have to imagine hearing them with the sound of waves crashing in the background . . .

. . . Maybe we could find some hot guys there . . .

Ah Man! Where's the radio?
Your fault, you didn't bring it!
Nah, your fault. I told you to get it.

Mommy, we don't have any towels?

I hate living with boys.
Yeah, they're dirty.

We're going to the store. You can go get your feet wet, but you can't go in til we get back.

No, didn't get hurt, just sandy.

There you are!!!

Here comes a big ass wave.

Dad! There's someone with six toes on this beach. I just found a footprint with six toes on it.

It's a snake!!! Show it to her!! Show it to her in her FACE!! IN HER FACE!!!

I got your cheese. Want some cheese with your cheese?

I want to go with you.

If it's freezing, I ain't going in.

Can I spray Sarah's legs? (This one made me turn my head)

I got hurt and you don't even care?

Whoa, Dad. Did you put oil on or something? . . . Sheesh.

I'm just about to send a text to Mom. Wanna read it?

You brought a chair for me? You're so sweet.

Not one of my favorite beaches . . . my right foot hurts really, really badly.

. . . I love you . . .

1 comment: